Monday, August 24, 2009

The Zinefest Experience



I had a total blast at Zinefest. I sold a ton of prints, made some great contacts, and bought or traded for some really amazing stuff from my fellow exhibitors, including Jonas Madden-Connor, Geoff Vasile, and Sarah Oleksyk!

Sadly, I was hardly able to make it around the hall to do all the snooping/shopping I wanted. But there's always next year. And I will definitely be back next year.

I am so fascinated with zine-makers. They inspire me so much.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I'm so sorry I missed it! I was home taking Sudafed allergy/sinus and resting up and the journey to Golden Gate Park seemed fairly epic. But good job! Way to sell lots of your awesome prints. Nice bunting, too!

I've also always loved zines. They are simultaneously humble and ambitious and the truly ideal format for printed matters.

xo