Monday, October 12, 2009

Another calendar peek!

**EDIT 12/9** To all folks still being directed to this post, this calendar is now available in my Etsy shop right here. **

All right. I've submitted to decor8. If I get in, this is the post people'll be directed toward for more information.

So hello there! I'm Jen, and this is my calendar. Since it's my MFA thesis project and all, I don't quite have it finished and printed and ready for you to buy. But I will soon! I'm hoping to have it out by mid November. Before Thanksgiving, for sure.

The description: It is a 2010 calendar with big, pretty illustrations of city life. It's light and fun and full of flowers, pigeons, vegetables, and power lines, just like my favorite pretty city, San Francisco. I'm calling it "Downtown" (yup, like the song).

The stats: 12" x 20", full color offset printed, wire bound at the top, and plenty of space to write. Once the month is over, the grid can be cut off and the remaining art could be framed. I'm hoping the price will be in the $25 range.

If you'd like to be notified when le calendar is up for sale, you can add this blog to your reader, or just leave a comment with your email address. I'll be selling right over here, in my etsy shop.

How about more peeks, hmm?



(click to embiggen)

Please stay tuned!

16 comments:

Diana Kowalsky said...

Woot! Looks great, girl!

caroline duke said...

holy bejeezus this is awesome.

this humble abode said...

Came over from decor8. Nice going! Wish you were still my neighbor, but I'm sure you're enjoying more space. A very smart (and lovely!) thesis project.

Jen Oaks said...

thanks so much, ladies!

Kaylovesvintage said...

really like your calender

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I'd love to be notified when your calendar is available for sale: phillippa82@hotmail.com thank you :)

Bonnie said...

love your calendar and can't wait til it's available to purchase!

Jen Oaks said...

thanks everyone! phillippa, i've added you to my mailing list. :)

Lovesgarlic said...

Please let me know when you calendar is ready to sell. I can be reached at tom-heather@verizon.net.

Thanks. Found you via Decor8

Lovesgarlic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
winonafashion said...

Your paintings are beautiful. Especially the paintings of flowers and nature. I'm a fashion designer and I invite you to see my blog:
www.fashionmode-mitzy.blogspot.com

Best regards¡

Lauren said...

yes, please! i would like to be notified: thatlittlesongbird@gmail.com

THANKS!

Kelley B said...

me too please! beesonk@einetwork.net

dazza said...

beautiful! please keep me posted:
bander@gmail.com

Lori said...

This is beautiful! I will need two -- one for my city-daughter and one for my country-self. Please add me to your list! Thanks so much!!! Lori

Lori said...

And here's my email... (details, details)
lori@seastarstudio.com

Lori